Wednesday 1 October 2014

Negativity.


Depressed, oversexed, suicidal, superficial, irresponsible, criminal, desperate, drunken, escapist, hedonistic, and hopeless.....

These words describe my condition before I discovered what rock music was doing to me.

Satanists in the rock music industry project negativity onto us.

It was only when their malevolence became more obvious in the 1980s that I put 2 and 2 together.

My negative mental and emotional state was coming from the rock music I was listening to.

Since I have returned to the Church and replaced rock music with classical and sacred music my mental and emotional state has improved dramatically.

I have experienced spiritual interventions and protection from God.

And a growing relationship with the Divine.


Photo Credit: Vincent Bozzo via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment