Thursday 24 March 2016

An Historical Context.


When I write about Satanism in our modern world I am not speaking about a dualistic view of reality I am speaking about an historical context.

I do not believe in a supernatural being called Satan.
Neither do I believe in dark gods or powers.

What I do believe is that since the 1960s rock stars and celebrities have embraced Satanism and betrayed us all with their subliminal sabotage.

Sin and transgression have become glamorous and desirable.
Bad has become good.
We are all wicked and filthy.

But it is the diabolical dream behind these things which is worrying.
Satanism is becoming acceptable, even the norm.
And people don't even realize its happening.

So be more discerning in your choice of entertainment if you want to maintain your sanity and avoid the intense suffering which Satanism will cause.

There is a God.

And He will deliver you.


Photo Credit: Doug Moore via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment