Tuesday 3 January 2017

Buddha/Jesus.


I dreamt that we visited a Buddhist Temple.

I recalled meditating - observing my thoughts - and realizing that I was not my thoughts but the thinker of my thoughts.  I only existed in the present.

Some thoughts were my own deductions.
But other thoughts were projected from other minds across the collective unconscious.

I was free to choose those thoughts which were helpful and reject those which were not.

Then I became aware of my heart.
I felt love and compassion for the sufferings of humanity.

I recalled Jesus' commandment to love God and love your neighbor.

This was essentially the same as the Buddha.

So if we can control our thoughts and feel love and compassion we are honoring both the Buddha and Jesus of Nazareth.


Photo Credit: fuzzcat Flickr via Compfight cc

No comments:

Post a Comment